Written by Amarnath Siddaraddi | Updated: September 10, 2020 02:56:02 pm
Dressing 101: Who doesn’t want to look good? Looking Good also helps in improving our confidence level and makes us feel better. What we wear speaks more than our words. Although what we wear is upon us, one must keep in mind to wear appropriate clothing for the event one is attending. Here, we have filtered upon simple clothing tips for big events one usually participates
The dressing for big events includes the functions like
- Corporate events
- Family Events
Dressing – Corporate events
Corporate events like launch functions, Business meetings, or any other kind of gathering are always professional. The instincts of a person are upheld. The more he/she dresses up the more personality is emerged.
- Fit Type: Slim Fit
- Front: Single button, Back:Single Cut
- Cloth: Blazer Fabric Is SHINY
- SIZE GUIDE : Blazer Size should be “6” Inch Over Your Jeans Waist Size (For Eg : If you Wear a “30” size Jeans your blazer size should be “36”) – Note : Blazer Sleeve length and Waist area are alterable
The men are always advised to wear a formal dress. Most often, the blazer is suited. If not a blazer, then formal wear like Dark pants and light-colored shirts.
- Closure: Lace Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Material – Patent Leather
- Lifestyle: Executive Formal & Daily Wear
- Stylish and comfortable
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- This combo gift set comes with an elegant formal belt and a wallet. made of exclusive leather, well designed by skilled handcraft man, durable cloth lining used in wallet designed to accommodate maximum needs. belt is a size that can be adjusted as per waist size
- Ideal for men and boys. The width of the belts is 35 mm.the buckle design and colour may vary. buckle, made in real leather strap, suitable for formals
The color of the shoes and belt must be matching. Recommended that to wear an analog watch. Keep a clean beard or shave it properly.
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Two Buttoned Blazer
- Excellent Designing
- Specially designed for Business Meetings, Offices , Professional Gatherings and Students.
- Solid Color
- Full Sleeves
Women are advised to wear formal with a blazer. The formal pant or a skirt is also advisable. Light make up on the face is best suitable. The nails must not be shabby and little heels are good.
Dressing – Family events
Family Functions like Marriage ceremony, Engagement Ceremony, or any other ceremony are always to look best and have the moments to cherish with the Family members.
Both men and women are advised to wear the best traditional wear in their wardrobe. Along with the colorful dresses wear the matching jewelry to make yourself bright. Something that is similar to that of below
Suitable for: Party, Weddings, Regular Wear, Celebrations, Occasions, Festivals, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Baisakhi, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Dussehra, Diwali, Navratri, Pooja, Christmas, Onam, Ganesha, and Gifting.
Lehenga is equally traditional, stylish, and versatile. A smart cut on a lehenga can elevate your style and balance your look. It’s the right garment if you want to go traditional or experiment with a new look. The intricate stitching of this lehenga choli along with the fabric and embellishments makes for a versatile look that you can recycle at weddings, parties, and festivals.