COVID 19 (CORONAVIRUS) disease is the worst pandemic that is being faced by the world in today’s time. It is an infectious disease causing a mild to moderate respiratory illness and spreads primarily through the saliva droplets or discharge from nose or when the infected person coughs or sneeze. It started from the city Wuhan, China on Dec 31, 2019.
Every person is affected differently, but there are some most symptoms that will help you to remain in the alert situation and call for a medical emergency in case of worse condition People with mild symptoms can be given treat treatment in the home by keeping them in isolation.
• Difficulty in breathing or shortness in breath
• Chest pain
• High fever
• Loss of speech or movement
• Loss of taste and smell
Since cure has not be found ,there are few prevention for infection which are as follows:
• Maintain the social distancing (1m) with the person coughing or sneezing.
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or alcohol-based sanitizer.
• Cover your mouth and nose with cloth or masks especially when you move out.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose ,face frequently.
• Stay home if you are not feeling well.
• Stay away from large gathering.
Facts about COVID-19
• Snow and Cold weather cannot kill coronavirus.
• Hot bath and hair dyers cannot kill coronavirus.
• UV devices cannot kill the virus.
• Vaccines against pneumonia cannot kill the virus
• It is genetically related to other coronavirus found in bats
Myths about COVID-19
• Antibiotics will work against the pandemic of COVID-19.
• Good nutrition can prevent the disease.
• Rinsing your nose with saline can prevent the virus
• It is spread by a few spreaders.
• The product named coronavirus was sold last year.